Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Upcoming Product Review!

I think we are going to try something new here on Jessamine Gardens.  CSN Stores has offered me the chance to review a kitchen product available on their site! They have 200+ stores selling everything from children’s luggage to chef's knives or even some amazing pots. They also have great prices on some very nice things.  I will be perusing the kitchen section of CSN and deciding what item to review in the next few days. I am leaning toward trying a santoku chef's knife, since I am constantly chopping veggies, etc for meals. A low sodium, low fat diet means I can't use a lot of prepared foods. So I am working on freezing a bunch of meals for the days when I go to the gym, etc and don't have a lot of time to get dinner ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment