Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Rockin' Out

I know that I mostly write about my garden. Its free therapy for me. But every now and again, my absolutely favorite subject does something so adorable that I am compelled to write about it. My favorite subject, of course, being my son Anthony, aka the little gardener. Most of the time, the cute stuff that he is up to is immediately halted by seeing the camera out. And then comes the ridiculously cheesy smile and cute moment is ruined. Occasionally, I get lucky. This time, for instance. We were out at an outdoor concert that the City puts on. We brought the chairs, found a good spot, and settled in to enjoy ourselves. Anthony decided that he was really into the music. He got up and started doing this...



Then he saw me with the camera...and for once, instead of the cheesy smile, he kept on dancing.


And dancing...


Then, he realized that his ball had escaped for the umpteenth time and ran after it, with me hot on his heels so he didn't annoy everyone else at the park. Such is the life with a preschooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment