Monday, April 19, 2010

Bluebonnets from Austin to San Angelo

I have been remiss in writing lately. That's only because life took over and I didn't have time to sit down and write about it. As most of you know, I was in San Angelo last week and then once I got back, I had to run the millions of errands associated with getting a kid's birthday party up and running. More about it later.

As I drove from Houston to San Angelo, I cursed the lousy weather. I had my camera with me for the express purpose of taking bluebonnet pictures since I was going to be smack dab in the middle of the Hill Country. The more I drove, the madder I got at the overcast skies. Then, just like a miracle, the clouds broke just when I couldn't have asked for a better picture. Without further ado....





No comments:

Post a Comment